Extended Networking: Thursday, MArch 8, 2018
Several dynamic mini sessions, “Member Mingles,” are scheduled during ALC.
These gatherings were created to build relationships, extend your business network, and discuss issues with those who share your common interests or similar demographics. NWPCA has allotted time for the following interest groups: Next Generation Leaders (Millennials), Women in Business, New Pallets & Containers, Recycled Pallets, Latino owners/leaders.
The following business networking sessions are scheduled:
2:00 - 2:30 pm: Concurrent Sessions
- Next Generation of Business Leaders (Millennials)
- Recycled Pallets: Group discussion facilitated by Paul Lovett, PALNET USA, Chair of NWPCA Recyclers Council.
2:45 - 3:30 pm: Concurrent Sessions
- Women in Business: The first NWPCA Women in Pallets 'Tribe' Session. Please join us for a quick session to meet other women leaders in the industry. Staff recruited, Annette Walter, Timber Industries (NWPCA member), to facilitate a high-energy, engaging and collaborative session. In this session, you will get to know one another better and share your best leadership practice as well as discuss your biggest challenges.
- New Pallets & Containers
3:30 - 4:00 pm
- Latino Business Leaders: Meet and greet with other Latino business leaders and owners. The session is coordinated with assistance from NWPCA Members, Elias Vasquez and Beatrice Vasquez, Oxnard Pallet Company, a family-owned business.
4:00 - 4:30 pm
- New Members: Your chance to meet and mingle with the elected leaders of NWPCA and the staff, along with other new members. Forge new relationships and learn more about all the products and services of the association. The association added over 64 new companies in 2017, and Chairman Shane Thompson and President Brent McClendon along with members of NWPCA’s Board of Directors will be on hand to introduce themselves and welcome you to the association.
ABout our Facilitators
Women in Business
Annette Walter is the owner and CEO of Timber Industries and iEvolve Consulting. Annette has a passion for supporting business owners in all industries across the US. Aside from running the day to day of her businesses, she is an expert CEO roundtable and Leadership retreat Facilitator, Operational Strategist and Growth Coach. Currently, Walter serves as the Greater Baltimore Chapter Chair of the Women Presidents' Organization. Walter is a firm believer that "We rise by lifting others."
Latino Business Leaders
Elias Vasquez, President & CEO, and Beatrice Vasquez, CFO, of Oxnard Pallet Company, based in California. Oxnard Pallet is a family-owned business that buys, sells, and trades new, used, and custom pallets in all sizes.
Paul Lovett is Director of Business Development at PALNET USA. Paul also serves at Chairman of the NWPCA Recyclers Council. PALNET USA is a provider of wood shipping pallets and third-party logistics to manufacturers, retailers, and distributors. PALNET assists dozens of retailers nationwide, consisting of thousands of retail outlets with everyday pallet needs such as on-site pallet management, retail store sweeps, and simple pallet purchase and procurement.
>>> Back to ALC Schedule