PalletCentral magazine is the journal for the solid wood packaging industry published by the National Wooden Pallet and Container Association. Published 6x/annually, the magazine is distributed to more than 6,700 wood pallet and container companies and industry suppliers worldwide.
Subscribe here to ensure you receive the latest edition of PalletCentral and to make sure we have your correct mailing address and/or email address for digital editions. You will be asked to create an account. If you aren't sure of your subscription status, sign-up with us anyway and let us check for any duplicates. Please note that NWPCA does not sell our mailing lists. We only collect certain data to track our readership demographics.
Topics You'll See in PalletCentral
- Business industries and trends impacting pallet manufacturers and suppliers
- Industry thought leaders perspectives on specific topics: moisture control, lean manufacturing, family business succession, human resource management, forecasting, material handling, logistics, etc.
- Hardwood lumber markets and supply availability
- State of the economy updates relevant to the wood packaging sector
- OSHA-related updates with case studies
- Nature's Packaging, Wood Facts & Figures
- Capitol Hill Corner, and more
If you have story ideas for future editions, please contact Annette Ferri, director of communication and education at NWPCA, phone: 703-519-6104. We are always interested in hearing from our readers on topics of interest to benefit the wood packaging industry.