This year we have five industry director positions and one associate representative director available on the board. It is your important task to carefully consider who would best serve our association, and our industry, in this important role.
It is the NWPCA Board who sets the course for your association through the identification and approval of policies, programs and budgets. Our board members set aside the priorities of their personal operations and work for the benefit of all association members.
BOARD NOMINEE CRITERIA
- Member company is current in their dues.
- Willingness to serve
- Participation in association governance and activities, such as service on a committee, council or task force or attendance at the Annual Leadership Conference or other Association conference.
BENEFITS OF SERVING
- Increased business know-how
- Valuable professional contacts
- Improved leadership skills
- Lasting personal relationships
- Satisfaction from contributing to the professional community.
Please complete the form below, one entry name at a time.
Members are welcome to submit multiple nominations.
NOMINATION SUBMISSION closes Thursday, NOVEMBER 8, 2018 at 5:00 pm Eastern US.
2018 Board of Directors
Larry Howell, Cottondale Wood Products
Jordan Piland, Atlas Pallets/A Div. of Williamsburg Millwork Corp
Shane Thompson, WestWind Logistics
Frank Shean, Valley Pallet
DIRECTOR AT LARGE
Mike Hachtman, Relogistics Services
Brent J. McClendon, CAE
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
Carolyn Beach-Skinner, Westside Pallet
Peter Berry, Berry Industrial
Kathleen Dietrich, Commercial Lumber & Pallet
David Grimes, Pallet Resources of NC
Bernie Kamps, Kamps, Inc.
Jeff Lewis, Atlanta Pallets & Services
Joe O'Brien, Industrial Pallet
Rob Trexler, Pasadena Skid & Pallet
Howe Wallace, PalletOne, Bartow, FL
Nick Wenner, Pallet Service Corp.
Jimmy Wilson, Bay Wood Products
Mike Vrugteveen, Niagara Pallet & Recyclers
Jeff Williams, PRS Group, Inc.
INTERNATIONAL DIRECTOR EMERITUS
Jan Fredell, Fredells Travaru AB