Languages, design options and forklift analysis featured in PDS V5.6
NOTE: Users will be prompted to update their license before accessing PDS. When you update to PDS 5.6, your computer might display a message that reads: "SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk." This is a common warning from Windows security; it is safe to run.
- Operates in multiple languages, allowing businesses with a growing diverse workforce to operate more efficiently in their native or preferred language. Language options include: Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
- Twenty new international wood species for lumber specification enables manufacturers to design pallets with regional wood species from around the world.
- Forklift support analysis for entering and lifting from a pallet's side, particularly useful for analyzing extra-long stringer pallets.
PALLET DESIGN HELP 24/7
A comprehensive PDS User’s Guide is built into the software program to help answer questions 24/7 regarding pallet design. It is readily available and accessible from the Opening Window Start Dialog, through the Help menu, and at the bottom left of every window within the design wizard. PDS Users can also search this valuable resource to learn more about pallet design from a variety of topics.
Technical Issues - Contact Us
NWPCA employs a great team of dedicated professionals that can assist with the wide range of technical and other issues related to use of PDS, LoadSync™ and FastenerSync™. Contact the NWPCA Staff below to answer questions about the product or any issues you are encountering with PDS or phone us at: 703-519-6104.
Susan Cheney, PDS and Membership Services Manager
Brad Gething, PhD, Director of Science & Technology Integration
- Software downloads
- Changing Computers
- Lease Renewals, Sales, add-ons
- Billing, payments
John A. McLeod III, Director of the Pallet Design System™
- Troubleshooting a pallet design with your desired specification
Kevin Richey, Senior Software Engineer
- Software development and features
- New product enhancements
Learn more about The Pallet Design System™ of the National Wooden Pallet & Container Association by contacting NWPCA Headquarters at 703-519-6104.