As an NWPCA member, you know first-hand the value of a strong association — greater recognition for the industry, more resources for members and a stronger voice when it comes to advocating. And we are stronger than ever, with 660 member companies located in 38 countries working together to better their company and this great industry.
In 2019, we accomplished a great deal. Here are just a few highlights:
- Legislative and regulatory successes, capped off by the Legislative Fly-In in Washington, DC
- Annual Leadership Conference with over 600 attendees
- Tour of pallet operations in Toronto in cooperation with the Canadian Wooden Pallet and Container Association
- Updated version Pallet Design System released
- Introduction of a group health Insurance program with our partners at the National Association of Manufacturers (NAM)
Login >> Renew membership from the prompt, or watch instructions on renewal.
login to renew
Additional settings to review
- Only NWPCA Member Companies are searchable in the online directory. There is only one person per company assigned to “manage” a company profile, and that username/password is different than signing-in as yourself. It's very important to keep a company profile updated so that our website visitors find your company when searching for your specific products and services.
- Regularly review and update your company’s contact information, specific products and service offering. After login,"Edit Bio" tab. Review and "x" all the applicable boxes related to your company products and services, then save. It may take up to 24 hours for your changes to be visible in the directory.
- Branding - Upload your company logo to your business profile. Your company logo is visible in our searchable directory, as is your company contact information. After login, hover over the picture icon box. Look for the “Add Photo” icon that pops out and follow the prompts.
Note, there are slight differences between company and individual profiles, however many of the features described above are still applicable. Example: as an individual, you would upload your headshot to your personal profile, whereas a company would upload their logo to the company profile.
There is also a separate login username as an individual. In this way, our software management system recognizes who you are. Membership in NWPCA is company based, therefore those related invoices are only accessible when acting on the company behalf. However, conference registration can be handled by either the company or a person.
Note: You do not have to be affiliated with an NWPCA member company to register on our website, however there are restrictions on accessibility associated with non-members vs. members. For example, anyone can subscribe to PalletCentral magazine or receive NWPCA Events announcements or PDS news; NWPCA E-News or "The Advocate" is restricted to NWPCA members only. Members can maintain "connections," a file library, access certain areas of the website, etc. while non-members are blocked from some site features and content.
Explore site features
Once you've managed your profile with the basic instructions outlined above, take a few minutes to explore the other site features and see what is behind the other icons in your profile. You'll soon discover there is alot that can be done at PalletCentral.com and over time, we hope our website will become your single-source for the wooden packaging industry.
If you cannot access your own profile, or need to designate someone to manage the company profile, please contact NWPCA staff at 703‐519‐6104 or email Susan Cheney, NWPCA Membership Services Manager.