This year we have five industry director positions available on the board. It is your important task to carefully consider who would best serve our association, and our industry, in this important role.
It is the NWPCA Board who sets the course for your association through the identification and approval of policies, programs and budgets. Our board members set aside the priorities of their personal operations and work for the benefit of all association members.
BOARD NOMINEE CRITERIA
- Member company is current in their dues.
- Willingness to serve
- Participation in association governance and activities, such as service on a committee, council or task force or attendance at the Annual Leadership Conference or other Association conference.
BENEFITS OF SERVING
- Increased business know-how
- Valuable professional contacts
- Improved leadership skills
- Lasting personal relationships
- Satisfaction from contributing to the professional community.
Please complete the form below, one entry name at a time.
Members are welcome to submit multiple nominations.
NOMINATION SUBMISSION closes Friday, October 11, 2019 at 5:00 pm Eastern US.
2019 Board of Directors
Jordan Piland, Atlas Pallets/A Div. of Williamsburg Millwork Corp
Frank Shean, Valley Pallet
Larry Howell, Cottondale Wood Products
Mike Hachtman, Relogistics Services
Director AT LArge
Carolyn Beach-Skinner, Westside Pallet
Brent J. McClendon, CAE
Board of Directors
Peter Berry, Berry Industrial
Dominick Davi, Greenway Products & Services
Kathleen Dietrich, Commercial Lumber & Pallet
David Grimes, Pallet Resources of NC
Bernie Kamps, Kamps, Inc.
Bryan Kesting, Madison Co. Wood Products
Jeff Lewis, Atlanta Pallets & Services
Joe O'Brien, Industrial Pallet
Shane Thompson, WestWind Logistics
Howe Wallace, PalletOne, Bartow, FL
Nick Wenner, Pallet Service Corp.
Mike Vrugteveen, Niagara Pallet & Recyclers
Randy Panko, Wood-Mizer
International Director Emeritus
Jan Fredell, Fredells Travaru AB