Foundation Donor Recognition
Jordan Piland, Atlas Pallets/A Division of Williamsburg Millwork Corp
"With the fantastic support and growth of the Pallet Foundation, we are now in a position to help fund educational and research projects critical to NWPCA members and the pallet industry in general. These are projects that as individual companies we could not afford to fund but through the generosity of those giving to the Pallet Foundation, we now have the resources to make a difference. We anticipate the Pallet Foundation continuing to grow and providing the support our industry needs."
2019 Foundation Trustees
Future projects funded by The Pallet Foundation are reviewed annually by foundation trustees. They are:
Chair: Bob Wenner, Pallet Service Corporation
Vice Chair: Jordan Piland, Atlas Pallets/Div. of Williamsburg Millwork
Emeritus: Paul Frank, Jr, Three Seventeen Corporation
- Carolyn Beach-Skinner, Westside Pallet
- Debra Berry, Berry Industrial Group
- Clint Binley, Pallets, Inc.
- Sukhi Brar, Advance Pallet & Crate
- Chaille Brindley, Industrial Reporting
Kathleen Dietrich, Commercial Lumber & Pallet
- Stephen Grimes, Pallet Resource of NC, Inc.
- Mitchell Kamps, Kamps, Inc.
- John Lieber, Profile Technology Inc.
- Bill MacCauley, John Rock, Inc.
- Joe O'Brien, Industrial Pallet, LLC
- Bill Schneider, Remmey – The Pallet Company
- Frank Shean, Valley Pallet, Inc.
- John Swenby, PalTech Enterprises
- Greg Vipond, Girard Wood Products
- Jimmy Wilson, Bay Wood Products, Inc.
- Steve Yelland, JFR Holdings, Inc.
Support The Pallet Foundation
Make an online contribution (secure server) or mail a check/money order to: The Pallet Foundation, Inc. c/o NWPCA, 1421 Prince Street, Suite 340, Alexandria, VA 22314. The Pallet Foundation, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) charitable foundation and all contributions are tax deductible to the full extent allowed by law. Contributors will receive a statement for tax purposes. Please contact the foundation treasurer, Michael Saylor, if you need additional assistance.