MArch 4-6, 2020 | NAples, Florida
"Vision 20/20: Strategy & Operations"
The 2020 Annual Leadership Conference takes place March 4-6, 2020 at the Naples Grande Beach Resort in Naples, Florida. Registration is open.
See who's coming....
Click for the Registration list (Member login required). Attendees listed are only those who opted-in to have their name public.
The Naples Grande Beach Resort, 475 Seagate Drive in Naples Florida, is the host hotel. NWPCA has negotiated discounted room rates of $329 per night, plus tax when booked before February 3, 2020, or until the room block is sold. Due to contractual obligations with the Resort, there is a one night/non-refundable deposit required when booking your room. Any hotel cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will forfeit room and tax equal to all night's of the reservation.
Beware of “housing pirates.” If you reserve through an outside group who contacts you, beware that you will either a) not have a room when you show up at Naples Grande, b) will pay too much for the room, or c) possibly have your credit card compromised. We strongly encourage our attendees and exhibitors to reserve your room in our block via the link on our website. Learn more or reserve here.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- A.B. Stoddard, award-winning journalist, associate editor, RealClearPolitics - The 2020 Elections and the Political Landscape
- Jason Schenker, certified futurist and economist, Prestige Economics - The Economic & Financial Market Outlook in a Time of Uncertainty
- Gene Marks, financial, economic and technology trends expert - Headwinds, Tailwinds: Using Outside Information to Build a Winning Business Strategy
- Carrie Kerskie, President, Griffon Force - Cybersecurity Outlook
- John Smith, President/CEO, Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company - Business Risk Management: Scenarios and Solutions
- Adele L. Abrams, Esq. CMSP - Changing Rules, Challenging Times: Managing Drugs and Workforce Safety Issues
- Eric Bassett, Senior Partner, Mercer: Health Care for Manufacturers
- Chaille Brindley, publisher, Industrial Reporting Inc. - Workforce 2020 to 2030
Wednesday, March 4, 2020: NWPCA Committee Meetings (8-10:45 am), Golf Tournament (11 am bus; 12:30 pm shotgun start), Tennis Tournament (1:00 pm start), Welcome Reception.
Thursday, March 5, 2020: General Sessions, Exhibits, Member Mingles, Reception and Pallet Foundation Auction. Additional silent auction new this year.
Friday, March 6, 2020: General Sessions, Exhibits, Board Meeting, Closing Beach Party.
Click here for a detailed schedule. Expect more in the coming months as more details are finalized.
Register through one of the two options below. All attendees and all exhibitors, and their exhibit personnel, have access to the exhibit hall, education sessions, and NWPCA sponsored meal functions as noted on the ALC conference schedule. Optional events, such as golf and tennis tournaments, require additional fees.
Click to see who's already registered (Member login required). The list includes only those who opt-in as such.
- Registration Rates
Member (Non-member): $1,095 ($1,395)
- Guest (spouse or non-industry): $495
- Child (under 18 years): $250
register as attendee
register as exhibitor
Cancellation Policy: All attendee cancellations must be submitted in writing. If received by January 31, 2020, attendee refund will be issued, minus a $150 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received after January 31, 2020; however, substitutions are permitted. Booth cancellations are subject to the terms of the Exhibitor contract. Please submit any registration changes to Susan Cheney or phone: 703-519-6104.
The Pallet Foundation Auction
NWPCA is now collecting donations for the Pallet Foundation Auction, Thursday, March 5, 2020. To donate an item to the auction, click here.
Follow what industry had to say about the NWPCA Annual Leadership Conference by following #NWPCAalc in your Twitter feed and on other social media channels.