MArch 4-6, 2020 | NAples, Florida
"Vision 20/20: Strategy & Operations"
The 2020 Annual Leadership Conference takes place March 4-6, 2020 at the Naples Grande Beach Resort in Naples, Florida. Registration is open.
The Naples Grande Beach Resort, 475 Seagate Drive in Naples Florida, is the host hotel. NWPCA has negotiated discounted room rates of $329 per night, plus tax when booked before February 3, 2020, or until the room block is sold. Due to contractual obligations with the Resort, there is a one night/non-refundable deposit required when booking your room. Any hotel cancellations made within 7 days of arrival will forfeit room and tax equal to all night's of the reservation.
Beware of “housing pirates.” If you reserve through an outside group who contacts you, beware that you will either a) not have a room when you show up at Naples Grande, b) will pay too much for the room, or c) possibly have your credit card compromised. We strongly encourage our attendees and exhibitors to reserve your room in our block via the link on our website. Learn more or reserve here.
Confirmed Speakers include:
- A.B. Stoddard, award-winning journalist, associate editor, RealClearPolitics - The 2020 Elections and the Political Landscape
- Gene Marks, financial, economic and technology trends expert - Headwinds, Tailwinds: Using Outside Information to Build a Winning Business Strategy
- John Smith, President/CEO, Pennsylvania Lumbermens Mutual Insurance Company - Business Risk Management: Scenarios and Solutions
- Adele L. Abrams, Esq. CMSP - Changing Rules, Challenging Times: Managing Drugs and Workforce Safety Issues
- Eric Bassett, Senior Partner, Mercer: Health Care for Manufacturers
Wednesday, March 4, 2020: NWPCA Committee Meetings (8-11 am), Golf Tournament (12:30 pm shotgun start), Tennis Tournament (1:00 pm start), Welcome Reception.
Thursday, March 5, 2020: General Sessions, Exhibits, Member Mingles, Reception and The Pallet Foundation Auction.
Friday, March 6, 2020: General Sessions, Exhibits, Board Meeting, Closing Banquet.
A detailed schedule will be available in the coming months as the program becomes finalized.
Register through one of the two options below. All attendees and all exhibitors, and their exhibit personnel, have access to the exhibit hall, education sessions, and NWPCA sponsored meal functions as noted on the ALC conference schedule. Optional events, such as golf and tennis tournaments, require additional fees.
- Early-Bird (by December 20)
Member (Non-member): $895 ($1,195)
- Regular Rate (after December 20)
Member (Non-member): $1,095 ($1,395)
- Guest (spouse or non-industry): $495
- Child (under 18 years): $250
register as attendee
- Member (Non-member): $3,000 ($4,000)
- Review Exhibitor Contract | Floor Plan
- Cost includes 1-10'x10' booth, 1-attendee, 8'x24" draped table, 2 chairs & more.
- "Add'l Exhibitor" attendee (member): $795 (by December 20); $1,095 after Dec. 20).
register as exhibitor
Cancellation Policy: All attendee cancellations must be submitted in writing. If received by January 31, 2020, attendee refund will be issued, minus a $150 administrative fee. No refunds will be issued for cancellation requests received after January 31, 2020; however, substitutions are permitted. Booth cancellations are subject to the terms of the Exhibitor contract. Please submit any registration changes to Susan Cheney or phone: 703-519-6104.
The Pallet Foundation Auction
Thank you to those who participated in the Pallet Foundation Auction. The auction raised $120,000 to benefit research, education and safety. To learn more about the Pallet Foundation projects, click here.
Follow what industry had to say about the NWPCA Annual Leadership Conference by following #NWPCAalc in your Twitter feed and on other social media channels.